So are you looking for way How To Download Youtube Videos With or Without Any Software?
Then you are in the right place because here I discuss all the method to Download Youtube Videos.
Here I discuss Main Three methods to Download Videos on YouTube:
So Let’s start with first and my favorite method…
How To Download YouTube Videos Without Any Software
Here is the step by step process to download Videos on YouTube without any software only just with your YouTube video link.
- First, go to YouTube.com and find a video that you want to download.
- On next step Click On Share Button and copy video link by Clicking Copy Button.
- Now go to Savefrom.net and paste your YouTube video link in the box and click on Download.
- Now website gives you many options to download your video like in mp4 format 720p, 360p, etc. Select any one and Click on the Download Button.
- Also, you can download audio of your video. To download simply scroll down the page and Click on Download in MP3 section.
And your video downloading is started.
Here I choose Savefrom.net but you can also try y2mate.com.
If you want to download YouTube videos with your mobile phone then the method is the same. Simple open any web browser and follow step by step process.
It’s Very Simple. Not?
How To Download YouTube Videos With Software (Bowser Add-on)
If you are looking for a short process to download youtube or facebook video then this method help you.
Here you can do it with savefrom.net web browser add-on for download YouTube videos.
Let’s see step by step process.
- First, go to Savefrom.net Download Page.
- On next step simply Click on Install and save file.
- After Download file, simply install the file on your PC.
- After installation process Restarts Your Web browser. Here you can see savefrom.net add-on enabled in your web browser.
- Now simply go to YouTube.com. And search video that you want to download.
- Here you can see download option below the video.
- Simply Select Quality and Click On Download. And Done! your video downloading is started.
- Savefrom.net have all add-on to download videos from Vimeo, Facebook, and so more.
So we discuss how to download YouTube videos with PC but I don’t discuss about how to perform this process with android.
How To Download YouTube Videos On Android (With Vidmate)
In android phone you can try the first method it’s pretty good but it’s a lengthy process.
So you can try Vidmate app to download YouTube videos on the android phone, it’s free.
Let’s see step by step process.
- First, go to the Vidmate Official Website and Download Vidmate for android.
- On next step Install Vidmate on your android phone. (Allow Unknown Sources On Android Phone)
- After Installation, you can directly open Vidmate and download videos from any website like YouTube, Instagram, etc.
- And also you can Open YouTube app and Click on Share Button.
- Here you can see Vidmate option, Click on The Vidmate icon.
- Now Select Quality and format of video that’s you want to download.
And It’s Done! Your video downloading is the start.
(Note: The Vidmate app is not available on play store because Vidmate maybe not follow play store guidelines. So maybe it’s risky for your phone but Vidmate has millions of users that’s why we can trust on Vidmate).
If you have any questions regarding this article simply ask me in a comment 🙂