How to Delete Account on Instagram
Hey, you want to delete the Instagram Instagram account but don’t know how to delete account on Instagram then this article is for you.
Also If you want to delete Gmail Account you can read it.
Here I tell you how to delete account on Instagram with permanently and also how to deactivate the account on Instagram.
So let’s get the start.
How to Delete Account on Instagram permanently
- First, open your web browser and go to Delete Your Account page.
- If you are not log in, log in with your Instagram account.
- Now select why you are deleting the Instagram account in the drop-down menu.
- Once you select reason on next step re-enter your password. (Here you will not see delete button until you select a reason.)
- And click on Permanently delete my account.
And It’s Done your Instagram account is permanently deleted.
- When you delete your account, your profile, photos, videos, comments, likes, and followers will be permanently removed.
- After you delete your account, you can’t sign up again with the same username or add that username to another account, and we can’t reactivate deleted accounts.
Can’t Understand things let’s see this video :
If you’d just like to disable for some time, you can temporarily disable your account instead.
How to Deactivate Account on Instagram (Not Permanently).
If you don’t want to delete your Instagram permanently, you can try this method todisable your Instagram account.
Let’s see step by step process:
- First, open your web browser and go to Instagram.com
- Now login with an account which you want to delete permanently.
- Once you log in to next step click on your profile button.
- Now click on Temporarily disable my account.
- On next step, it asks you the reason why are you disabling your account? So select a reason and re-enter your password.
- Now click on Temporary Disable Account.
And It’s Done!
If you want to your account simply login with your username and password.
Yes, you can access your old photos, Likes, Comments, Stories and all followers.
If you have any questions, you can ask me in a comment 🙂